top button
Flag Notify
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Facebook Login
Site Registration
Print Preview

I have done a mistake on my vat return. How do I correct it?

+1 vote
posted Jun 14 by Adarsh

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Since you have done a mistake in your VAT return you can rectify your mistake by filing the revised return. Since you have already file the revised return. Then you can revised your return at the time of VAT audit after filing your VAT audit report showing it as filed after the instruction of the VAT Auditor. At last you can revised your VAT return after the instruction of the Sales Tax Officer it is the final option you have. Just check you are in which stage and choose accordingly the Option of revising your VAT return

answer Jun 14 by Mukul Chag
Contact Us
+91 9880187415
#280, 3rd floor, 5th Main
6th Sector, HSR Layout
Karnataka INDIA.